Subject to the terms and conditions below, SEBO (UK) Ltd guarantee domestic machines against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 year for parts and labour. It becomes effective only when the registration is completed within 30 days of purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
Before any work can take place, you must supply the machine’s serial number and the date and place of purchase. Please keep the proof of purchase receipt and a record of the serial number in a safe place to ensure guarantee cover. Work may be chargeable without proof of purchase. This guarantee applies to new SEBO machines bought from authorised UK SEBO retailers.
- All work must be authorised by SEBO (UK) Ltd. Unauthorised work involving the removal of any screws will invalidate the guarantee.
- The machine must be maintained as per its operating instructions.
- Any parts replaced will become the property of SEBO (UK) Ltd.
- The guarantee applies to the UK mainland only*.
- The guarantee only covers normal household domestic use in accordance with the operating instructions. For commercial use the guarantee is limited to one year parts and labour.
- The use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including (but not limited to) bags, filters and spares can be harmful to the machine and the use of such parts will invalidate the guarantee.
- Washing filters and re-using bags can damage the machine and will invalidate the guarantee.
- The guarantee commences from the date of purchase.
- The SEBO guarantee is non transferable.
- SEBO reserve the right to charge a fee if a disposal of a machine is required.
THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER
- Machines which have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, neglect, improper maintenance or any machine which has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed.
- Consumable items, including (but not limited to), bags, filters and brush rollers. Mains cables, hoses (excluding electrical hoses), tubes, air belts, base plates or attachments (including turbo brushes and floor nozzles).
- Normal maintenance, servicing or the clearing of blockages.Blockage clearing will incur a service charge if carried out by SEBO
- Damage caused by external sources such as transit, weather, or proximity to heat, eg fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
- Damage caused by liquid intake, builders material or hot material such as ash.
- Damage caused by unauthorised work.
SEBO (UK) Ltd will not accept liability for any consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, this machine.
*For Eire & Non-mainland Great Britain, the domestic use guarantee period is 2 years for parts and labour.
This guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory legal rights.