The SEBO K ePower range of vacuum cleaners are compact, yet durable and powerful, helping you make light work of housework.
Innovation. Intelligent design shows in every aspect of the K ePower models. Comfortable handle grips for easy manoeuvring, a soft airbelt bumper system to protect your furniture, together with many other details, create a vacuum cleaner that works with you, and your home.
Performance. Powerful airflow, professional cleaning heads and a highly efficient filtration system combine to give outstanding cleaning performance on any type of floor and for any size of home. The SEBO KOMBI cleaning head has unique removable inserts so that you can choose between maximum suction under the cleaning head, or edge cleaning. The SEBO AIRBELT K1 PET ePower features a Floor Turbo Brush for easy and effective carpet cleaning and also a Stair and Upholstery Turbo Brush.
Quality. Made in Germany, SEBO vacuum cleaners are constructed from the highest quality materials. Every SEBO vacuum cleaner is fully tested before it leaves the factory, so that you can be confident that in buying a SEBO, you are buying the best.
- Light, compact and powerful
- All round cleaning excellence
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Triple Microfilter System
- Anti-allergy design with British Allergy Foundation Approval
- Hygienic, high performance 3L Ultra-Bag
- Airbelt soft bumper system
- Lightweight stainless steel telescopic tube
- SEBO KOMBI adaptable combination head
- Floor Turbo Brush
- Stair and Upholstery Turbo Brush
- 5 year parts and labour domestic use guarantee
|Construction||High Grade ABS|
|Filterbag volume in machine||3.0L ultra-bag|
|Filterbag change indicator||Yes|
|Electronic variable power||Yes|
|Ultra-Bag||Sealable, electrostatic microfibre fleece|
|Integrated crevice and upholstery nozzles||Yes|
|Stairs and upholstery turbo brush||Yes|
|SEBO KOMBI floor head||Yes|
|Floor turbo brush||Yes|
|ET-1 power head||No|
|Cut Pile Carpet*||Yes|
|Wool Loop Carpet*||Yes|
|Stairs and Upholstery*||Yes|
*This is a general guide only. Correct floor head/setting must be used. If in doubt please consult SEBO Customer Services or your flooring supplier.